Friday, February 18, 2011

battle strategies.

I'm going in to this buffet all you can eat thing tonight with a battle plan. After my regular morning what-the-hell-am-I-wearing-nothing-fits-anymore meltdown, I found a baggy tshirt that a gay friend had been given as a gift but which we decided looked too girly, even for him. Which is saying something. It may be the low neckline. Perfect for cleavage. Not so good for man chest.
Anyway, since I don't do baggy so well, I decided to couple this shirt with a stupidly tight pair of jeans. I might have mentioned my weight loss goal was to fit into the jeans I got in Paris? Well, this is them.
You can stop celebrating though, they're clearly about 2 sizes too small. It's only thanks to the long, baggy tshirt that you can't tell.
But!
It has lead to an interesting predicament.. With jeans so tight, I can't possibly gorge myself tonight, and thus, can walk away, diet still marginally intact. Hurrah!! So, predicament isn't the right word, but it's ok, I can't think of anything better right now.

This will be me, by the end of the night. Or not, because of my awesomely small jeans. Even if they are cutting off the circulation to my lower half. That's o.k. {via}

No comments:

Post a Comment